All orders shipped within 24 business hours. Dismiss
Oil Summary: Organic Castile liquid soap is a very versatile soap that has tremendous benefits to soap making and in general. It originates from the Mediterranean area where it would later spread to Europe. Castile soap is a vegetable based soap and was traditionally made of olive oil. It is free of animal fats and synthetic ingredients. Today, castile soap is made from a range of oils such as coconut, hemp and even avocado. Not only is it environmentally friendly and natural, it is also very safe and gentle on skin when diluted properly. Along with the usual uses for “soap”, castile soap can also be used as an insect spray for plants and is safe to wash pets with. For any beginner soap maker, castile soap will eventually prove itself as one of the most versatile and popular ingredients.
Aqua, Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin***, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid
*Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil
**Derived from Organic Coconut Oil
Origin: United Kingdom
Type: Made with Organic ingredients
1) Measure your desired amount of Organic Liquid Castile.
2) Make up a 20% salt solution in warm deionized or softened water. Do not add until the final stage.
3) Add your Essential Oils / Fragrances of your choice to your liquid base. We recommend adding no more 0.5% to the Organic Liquid Castile to maintain clarity.
4) Gradually mix the materials together in a suitable container until smooth and homogeneous, approx. 10 – 15 minutes.
5) Add your 20% salt solution and mix until desired viscosity is reached.
6) Once finished, fill into your packaging, bottles, or tubs (always run full stability testing prior to sale / distribution)
This function has been disabled for uh*Roh*Muh.